You are invited to join the Greater Toronto Marketing Alliance (GTMA), the Town of Markham and our partners in an extra-special Executive Business Mission to India to present the GTA’s capabilities in Digital Media. One of the fastest growing sectors globally and diversifying rapidly, the digital media family now spans services, content, network and broadband technologies, software and hardware, and consumer and enterprise devices. Anchored to NASSCOM’s Animation and Gaming Forum in Hyderabad, this mission will enable you to present your city’s capabilities to prospective investors in three major Indian cities.
Join in the unique experiences and highly profitable meetings that are planned:
· Join the GTMA and its partner, the Town of Markham, at one of India’s most prestigious conferences - the NASSCOM Animation and Gaming Forum 2009, with a global reputation for attracting the world’s leading thinkers and industry leaders.
· Actively participate as a team in promoting Canada and the GTA to international audiences and to senior company executives in one-on-one meetings, roundtables and at networking events in Mumbai, Hyderabad and Pune.
· Make connections with Indian firms looking to invest in Canada and the GTA.
· Explore opportunities with top companies in Digital Media:
· Services (IPTV, streaming video, audio, voice, social networks, conferencing, advertising, digital signage, 3-D, interactive and new media, etc.)
· Content including a broad spectrum of producers - film, data, music, news feeds, 3-D, animation.
· Network broadband technologies including web 2.0, G-4 and digital media platforms
· Supporting Hardware and Software.
· Consumer and enterprise devices (cell phones, smart phones, smart displays, PCs etc.)
· Content users such as advertising, media and marketing firms.
· Attend high-level receptions, top level meetings and presentations as well as meet senior executives from among the top Indian companies at NASSCOM in Hyderabad.
· Meet the Province of Ontario in-market specialist and other Canadian trade specialists.
· Attend briefing sessions and orientation visits to gain a better understanding of the Indian culture, economy and how companies in India will expand globally.
Don’t miss this opportunity to participate in this fully coordinated program and make incredible business connections, develop new partnerships and help to attract new investment to the GTA by Indian companies.